Create the powerful combination of YOU and Translate By Humans!
Perks and Benefits:
- Free Gym Membership
- Generous Holiday Policy
- Flexible Working Schedules
- Birthday Off
- Lunch and Learns
- Regular Recreational Activities
- Company Laptop
Vacancies at Translate By Humans:
Our ideal candidate should be able to meet regular work deadlines and must be detail oriented. We are looking for someone who is innovative, with a good understanding of digital marketing, social media and web analytics. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a passion for writing, research, and technology.
- As you might have guessed, this role isn't about keyword stuffing or building artificial links. Instead, you'll write everything from on-brand to trend-based news site articles.
- You'll lead the discovery of new topics and areas of editorial expertise for the company, as well as the optimization of existing content - all backed up by your understanding of the latest SEO techniques, research, and tracking tools.
- While you have a passion for SEO and current trends, your obsession lies in writing for people, rather than machines.
- You’ll help to manage the central SEO content calendar, coordinating with the Content Manager on targets and strategy.
- Assist to create an editorial strategy, informed by keyword research and the latest trends.
- Finally, as a guardian of our brand voice, your naturally warm and conversational tone is matched by your creative flair. You get under the skin of business objectives and deliver copy that is free of cliches and ranks well for search.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in English Literature, Journalism, Mass Communication or Liberal Arts.
- Excellent command over written English communication.
- 2-3 years’ professional experience with demonstrable creative writing skills.
- Open and clear communication with the team.
- Great time management skills.
- Well versed with tools such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Zoho PageSense.
- Show a keen interest in the latest design trends
- Consistently produce and deliver aesthetically pleasing content for the website, social media, email campaigns, brochures, and other marketing material
- Ensure visual language and brand identity is consistent throughout online and printed content
- Design wireframes and web/print concepts
- Work closely with the Content team for the web design project implementation & project management
- Demonstrate continued self-learning and professional development to keep up to date with new design developments
- Should be well versed with basic UI/UX design
- Great verbal and written communication skills to communicate with stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Creative and collaborative attitude
- Understanding of social media and online channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work well under time constraints
- Good knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, InVision, etc.
- Knowledge of user research methodologies
- Paper sketching/prototyping
- Responsive/adaptive design
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Your dedication will be well rewarded in our ever-growing start up. We believe in giving the individuals in our team the freedom to shine in their own way, and treat each other as family.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services by addressing or predicting the clients’ objectives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Target driven, meeting KPI objectives in revenue and margin on a quarterly basis
- Work with project managers in our Service Delivery team and follow up with customers to assure satisfaction
- Work closely with the Growth Manager in company initiatives to drive business development
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, ZohoCRM)
- Proficiency in written as well as spoken English
- Market knowledge of the translation industry would be a plus
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with all kinds of people from various industries
- Time management and planning skills
Key Responsibilities include exploring opportunities and facilitating campaigns through all available paid marketing channels with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the management team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
Ideally, you should be GAP qualified, hungry for success and self-motivated to challenge business goals.
- Exceptional knowledge of PPC techniques and the ability to communicate this knowledge through strong verbal and written communication skills
- A solid, fluent understanding of PPC best practice across Google, Bing and LinkedIn
- Google AdWords Professional (GAP) qualified
- Acute analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Continually monitor & update accounts to optimise lead conversions and sales
- Keyword discovery and research to identify potential keywords to use on the accounts
- Set up text ads, product listing ads, display ads and remarketing advertising campaigns
- Ensure all ads follow company brand guidelines and all copy is written is to the company's standards
- Analyse & report on campaigns to achieve maximum ROI
- Ensure tracking methods are in place so that all campaigns can be correctly tracked and measured for ROI
- Highly focused on maintaining monthly and annual budgets and hitting KPI targets
Technical skills: Require hands on experience of working with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, AdRoll, Google Analytics, Social Media Ads, etc
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generation of new sales leads via targeted web search, social media, events etc.
- Assisting in research related to defining the focus niche and research criteria for our sales strategy.
- Juggling multiple lead generation projects for the range of niche markets that we cater to.
- Managing varied search criteria for each lead generation project, and analysing the lead’s profile to ensure that its aligned with the product offerings of TBH.
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date records on lead activity in Zoho CRM to ensure effective lead development.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate pipeline to meet the requirements of the sales targets.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly lead generation targets.
Skills & Experience
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Out of the box thinking, especially when it come to being able to dig out information.
- Great time management skills.
- Gives attention to detail.
- Open and clear communication with team.
If you are academically qualified, possess certification in translation, have an immaculate track record and feel committed to optimize your innate professional experience
Skills & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role(s)
- Fluency in your native language and adequate fluency in at least one other language
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
- Good knowledge of content editing tools
- Familiarity with translation software, CAT tools, etc
- Time-management skills
- Additional certification in Linguistics is a preferred
- Association with one or more translation society is preferred
If you are looking for a flexible collaboration with varied and interesting assignments, then you might be the one we're looking for! Fill out the attached form and our team will get in touch with you shortly!
Link to form:https://goo.gl/jbrgSp